360 Virtual Tours
360 Virtual Tours combine spherical digital imagery and location information to create a product that gives a complete view of a space, even when the viewer is nowhere near the physical location. This product is another type of location marketing element, but also a tool to allow for virtual visits to vacant retail space, virtual visits inside residential homes for sale, virtual views of commercial interiors so designers and architects may begin to design build-outs or office layouts, and much more.
The need to tour a location for potential buyers/leasees/or executives to get a better "feel" for the space can be replaced using the 360 Virtual Tours. The enormous cost savings (flights, transportation, lodging, etc.) involved in these site visits can be greatly reduced. For marketing purposes, the ROI of giving your potential buyer or customer a real "tour" of your space is enormous, taking away many of the doubts and uncertainties about a location.
Step 1 : Information Capture
- The client will assist in determining the desired amount of spherical images based on the needs and uses for the tour
- Site Marker will physically capture the spherical imagery on location
- Additional data, such as Layout Drawings, will be acquired from the client
- The spherical imagery will be processed and produced in the cloud, ready to be viewed
Step 2 : Product Build
- Markers, or links to the tours, will be overlaid on additional location information, including any other pertinent data
- The final 360 Virtual Tour product may be a PDF with clickable links to the virtual tours, it may be a web application with embedded tours, or it may be included in other marketing and digital items
Click HERE for an example PDF with 360 Virtual Tours.
- These tours will function on all desktop and all mobile devices, including iPhones, iPads, Androids, and more.
- When viewed on mobile devices, the tours take advantage of mobile device gyroscopes, allowing you to simply move your device to change the view (ie. virtual reality viewing).
- These tours can be built for a large variety of uses, so please contact us to begin creating your ideal 360 Virtual Tour.